Join us for #MamaSpringBreak
Climb to new heights in your business! Take a break from day-to-day deadlines, dishes (and maybe diapers?) to grow your business with like-minded mamapreneurs. We're pleased to host our first #MamaSpringBreak 2018 Business & Adventure Retreat in beautiful St. George, Utah.
Save the weekend: March 15-17, 2018
Discover smart ways to run your business (with more time to be a happy, present mom!) in 10+ hours of business classes and implementation time. We'll put "work hard, play hard" into practice, climbing after your business dreams while enjoying the beauties of Mother Nature.
Let's get down to business, Mama. We've gathered business experts to give you 10+ hours of business training/implementation time to level-up every area of your company. Rock the five business owner hats:
LEADERSHIP: Growth mindset and confidence training to build a team and expedite revenue.
OPERATIONS: Systems coaching and "Ideal Life/Work" planning to create more time freedom in your mamahood and business.
MARKETING: Website and sales funnel coaching from our own trusted brand coach.
FINANCE: Accounting and cashflow training (and implementation time) from an accountant.
LEGAL: Legal basics training (and implementation time) from a lawyer on how to protect your business.
Mamahood + business are both for the long haul. So why not make it enjoyable? We encourage a joyful approach to your business. Let's adventure together. What we have planned:
ZION'S NATIONAL PARK: We'll literally climb a mountain as a group, taking on the epic Angel's Landing trail in one of the most gorgeous places on the planet.
TUACAHN CENTER FOR THE ARTS: We'll attend a live performance of four-time Grammy Award winner Pat Benatar ... we'll dance and sing along with the artist who brought the world "Love is a Battlefield" and "Hit Me with Your Best Shot."
PRIVATE YOGA CLASS: We'll start a morning with an "ommmm" in a gentle, private class with an instructor we love.
DANCE PARTY: Shake what yo' Mama gave ya at our Retreat Dance Party. Let's see your best moves!
"Why Being a Mom and a Woman Are Your Biggest Assets"
Running a business for 20 years has shown Jeanette Bennett that she had been taught lies. It’s not a man’s world. There is no permanent glass ceiling. And motherhood/running a household is the ideal preparation for running a business.
Mama of five, Jeanette is founder and editor-in-chief at Bennett Communications, where she primarily focuses her pen on Utah Valley Magazine, BusinessQ Magazine and Prosper Magazine. Jeanette earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in journalism from BYU and has been a regular guest on HuffPostLive.
Jeanette has a love/hate relationship with deadlines, half marathons and the stock market — and she has a love/love relationship with glossy pages, watching her kids play sports and enjoying Utah’s canyons. She and her husband, Matt, are raising their five children. Follow her beautiFULL life at @jeanettewbennett.
Meet our panel who will lead 10+ hours of business training/implementation and yoga class.
OH WAIT, there's more ...
In addition to business training and adventurous fun, your #MamaSpringBreak investment includes:
- LODGING: You're covered with a place to stay with us for two nights, three days in a nice condo.
- HEALTHY FOOD: All meals are included, and collection of healthy snack options.
- EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT: Go home with your own super comfy #SeeMamaClimb t-shirt.
- GIFT BAG: You'll receive a bundle of fun freebies and special gifts from our sponsors to help you in your mamahood + business.
- MAMAPRENEUR NETWORK: We anticipate this to be a weekend of building life-long friendships.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: You'll be included in our #MamaSpringBreak Alumni Facebook Group for long-term connection to mamapreneurs, so we can keep helping each other climb.
Mama friend, we are CONFIDENT this investment will return high value to your business and joy to your life.
You are investing in yourself and your business. (Yes, a rockin' good time like this is a business expense!) We have limited spots for business-minded mamas, so apply today and we'll be in touch shortly.
We love our event Sponsors
Thank you to the women-empowering, mama-supporting, nature-loving brands who are sponsoring #MamaSpringBreak 2018. Click their logos to see how they can add vibrance to your business and life.
Who is #Mamaspringbreak for?
In a small-group setting, we'll get to know each other as friends and colleagues, mamas helping mamas. For the full event experience, we're welcoming applications from mothers who:
- Are business owners for one year or more (by the time we get together)
- Want to climb to new business heights in 2018 with a happy life/work mamahood balance
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and believe there's enough room for everyone to succeed
- Are willing to learn new ideas, best practices, and take action on them
- Enjoy Mother Nature and spending time outside
- Are able to leave their babies home for a few days (this is a mamas-only event)