We're currently welcoming sponsors for our 2018 #MamaSpringBreak Business & Adventure Retreat.
Excellent sponsor candidates:
- Offer a mother-focused product or service
- Offer an entrepreneur-focused product or service
- Offer an outdoor/adventure product or service
- Want to be known for empowering women and/or mothers
- Believe anything is possible (it really is!)
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will send you more details.
Interested in having us speak at your event for women and/or mothers? We’d be honored. Crystalee has spoken at national and international conferences. We're up for live events, webinars, podcast, TV & radio interviews. Places we've spoken so far about mamapreneurship:
- Plaid Radio Guest Interview - Time Management: Manage Your Time, Don't Let it Manage You (Sept 2017)
- Plaid Radio Guest Interview - How to Make Your Career Ladder a Mama Ladder (Aug 2017)
- Webinar Panelist - "The Spouse's Role: Supporting Each Other's Professional Goals" - BYU Management Society's Women in Business Initiative (July 2017)
- Guest Speaker - Weber State University MBA Class (June 2017)
Press & MEDIA
Want to cover our unique take on how to thrive at the intersection of mamahood and entrepreneurship? See more details on our press page.
Please fill out the confidential form below and we’ll be in touch!
Looking for help to start or grow your business, mama? We’d love to help you climb. We are currently accepting applications for November 2017 mentoring sessions. Check out our services for more details.
We interview women for our exclusive video series, the Ladder Leader Collective™ These mamas offer either 10+ years of entrepreneurial experience or they have accomplished significant business achievements that we can all learn from. Know a Ladder Leader -- or maybe you are one yourself? Say hello ... let's meet!